Digital Products notescart.in honors refund request for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
- “Non-delivery of the electronic product – download issues due to notescart.in server problems, issues originated from client’s e-mail service provider or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, notescart.in issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product “not as described” – such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on notescart website. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – notescart.in tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. notescart.in reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund within 7 Days on his bank account.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a cancellation, please make sure that
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: 7017415138